I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday season. It felt rather short for me, but mainly because I spent most of the first week just sitting at home. Many people have already gone back to school or back to work, and I’m pretty much all packed and ready for departure. I’ll be going to bed soon for 3-4 hours then heading to the airport.
Starting on the Sunday right after Boxing Day, I accomplished a feat that is not easily attained – I met up with Charmaine 6 days in a row. That is my achievement for the holidays. And maybe reading & watching Twilight. In any case, here is a recap of my comings and goings over the last week or so, in bullet format, because you know you love bullet points (with horrific grammar) just as much as I do.
- Dec 27th: Pacific Mall for lunch, walked around P-Mall, got bored of P-Mall, went to Vaughan Mills, bought shoes, broke.
- Dec 28th: Downtown for dinner, watched Avatar in 3D, mind got blown.
- Dec 29th: Brunch at Cora with friends, dinner party hosted by co-worker who served us a delicious full-course meal.
- Dec 30th: P-Mall area again to take care of banking-related issues and chill over bubble tea.
- Dec 31th – Jan 1st: NYE party at Lily’s house, made dumplings, rang in the New Year playing the most intense 3-hour game of Monopoly ever.
- Jan 2nd: One last dinner and karaoke with some of my favourite people before the term begins.
Finally I’d like to wish everyone the best of luck in 2010, and definitely help me stay updated via blogging/Twittering/MSNing/Facebooking/Google Waving/morse coding madder than ever before.